"Writing eases my suffering..writing is my way of reaffirming my own existence." - Gao Xingjian

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back To Normal

Well, I'm back at school. Classes start tomorrow and whereas I'm not too enthusiastic about that I'm excited to step into these new courses and learn some more. Most of them are general education courses but I am particularly excited about Introduction to Creative Writing. I cannot wait! 


Goal Number One: 120 day diet


I am technically on my 9th day of this because I started it on the 1st of January but the first week was backing off from everything bad. I knew that my being back at school would be a lot easier to fully start my diet because I will be able to workout and eat right because I am the one controlling it. I have created goals for myself for each week and I know that it will be tough but I have tried and tried to lose this weight and stay healthy. I have always failed though. This time is different I have the motivation and willpower to do this. I also have the support,  my friend Erin and I began working out last semester and her energy pushed me to do more each time. This week is to start my "No List" meaning that I will not eat anything on that list and I shall begin working out again. I can't wait to start running, once more being able to feel the strength building with each step I take. I love it! This shall be an incredibly tough week though I believe I am prepared for the challenge. 


"Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th" - Julie Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment