"Writing eases my suffering..writing is my way of reaffirming my own existence." - Gao Xingjian

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Love the Life You Live"


I've discovered that I've always lived my life for those that I love. Whether it be so I don't disappoint them or to make them happy. Most of the decisions I've made in my life have been for others and the few that I've made for myself didn't get me very far. This is mainly because they were choices that I thought would make me happy but they turned out to be short lived. Not a long term happiness of fulfillment. I know that I have to start making decisions for myself but I don't know how. If I've only ever made choices to make others happy I don't know how to make myself happy. I'm good at taking things away from myself and restricting my own happiness for others but I'm not used to helping myself. It's my life though isn't it?

"Love the life you live, live the life you love" - Bob Marley

"It's better to regret something you did than to regret something that you didn't do" - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment